A look at news from around the league...
• This is not a must-win game for the Penguins. Not in any hard-numbers sense, anyway. But the last thing the Penguins want to avoid is a Game 7, where anything can happen. "I'd like to treat it like it's the end of the world," left winger Mike Rupp said. "You can look at it that their backs are up against the wall -- which they are -- but I like to look at it from the standpoint that it is for us, too." [ Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ]
• Canadiens' fans have reason to celebrate no matter what the outcome. [ Montreal Gazette ]
• After letting a second-round sweep of the Flyers slip away with a 5-4 overtime loss in Philadelphia, the banged-up Bruins got some much needed rest Sunday. [ Boston Globe ]
• Bruins know good things follow with faceoff wins. [ Boston Globe ]
No. 2 Chicago Blackhawks vs. No. 3 Vancouver Canucks (Blackhawks lead 3-2)
• With Vancouver's season at stake — and with it Roberto Luongo's reputation — the goaltender produced his finest clutch performance in a Canuck uniform since the epic 56-save night three years ago in an elimination game against the Anaheim Ducks. [ Vancouver Sun ]
• Blackhawks lose focus, getting dropped by Canucks as series heads back to Vancouver. [ Chicago Tribune ]